Monday 13 April 2020

 Trying to visualise how the bird can be caught and considering potentially doing a close up of the paws landing on the bird. Not entirely sure I like the idea because I wouldn’t be able to portray the cats expression when the bird emerges as a Phoenix.
 Considering the ways that the cat can be revealed hunting the bird. On the left is the camera over the birds head to reveal the cat crouching. On the right is the camera panning around the bird to the right revealing the cat in the grass that was previously hidden by the birds head.
Thinking about how I can get the large bird that I have already animated to become the more panned out view of the small bird being hunted. So I’m considering zooming out but not entirely sure how to do this. I have also considered just cutting to a separate scene.

1 comment:

  1. I think a series of cuts moving quickly in would work effectively - probably more so that a pan in. I'm wondering whether some background imagery may help with the whole aesthetic?

    ReplyDelete

Final Piece

Below is the link which will take you to my final animation on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/417594072