Friday 1 May 2020

Title sequence

Recently I have been planning how I can integrate a title sequence in to my animation. At the same time I was contemplating how I can make my bird animation look much less plain and add an element of a background. One of my solutions is to have the title arrive followed by the birds flying off the screen. These are some of my current outcomes.

Above is one outcome where the letters are typed. I also believe that having it appear in this sequence enables the title to be more legible. I also thought that I could add the sound of a type writer in the background typing out the title. This would ensure that the provenance of ww2 is subtly kept. I’ve also considered the sound of a telegram which could potentially be more suitable.
 This was my first attempt at a title. I really enjoy the colour as I think it links really effectively with the theme and my past research with Nazi propaganda.

This is my preferred design. It’s very similar to the design above but I think the layout has more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Piece

Below is the link which will take you to my final animation on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/417594072